Terms and Conditions
You understand and agree that by entering or accessing any part of this website, by communicating with Zasel in any way through this website or by purchasing products from this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set out on this page.
You recognise and accept that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
Please do not access or use this website if you do not agree to be bound by the Terms. If you have any questions in regards to these Terms, please contact us by clicking here.
These Terms may be updated at any time without any notice to you individually. If you continue to use the Website after any changes have been made, it will be assumed that you have agreed to all modifications.
When you purchase a product from this Website, you enter into an agreement with Zasel. This agreement is made up of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page, as well as the terms of your order.
An agreement exists between you and Zasel once: Zasel accepts an Order; or Zasel receives the Order and does not reject it within 2 working days (if goods are not available)
All transactions on this Website are processed in Australia Dollars (AUD). All Prices quoted are subject to change at any time without warning.
All prices on this Website are inclusive of Australian GST and may not include postage and handling costs. These costs can be located on our FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions Page.
Zasel is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us; that’s all.
Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its IP address, and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous. We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When purchasing from Zasel your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us by clicking here.
Customer Service Policy
Zasel is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframes are between 3-8 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
Using the Website
Wherever you are asked to provide information in connection with this Website, you agree to
provide true, accurate, current and complete details.
You agree not to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use, or create a false identity or origin or e-mail address or try to mislead us or others as to identity or origin of any communications or to provide inaccurate or unreliable contact details;
- modify, access or make available data stored on a computer or device which you have accessed through our network, when either: the owner of the data, computer or device has taken steps to prevent you from doing this; or the owner has expressed a wish that you do not do this;
- make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned by or licensed to you or collect information about others (eg. names/addresses) without their prior consent;
- damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Website or do anything which might impair its functionality;
- use the Website in any way to send unsolicited (commercial or otherwise) e-mail (Spam or any material for marketing or publicity purposes, or any similar abuse of either;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit, defamatory offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
- make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful software;
- falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in a file made available via the Website;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the Website.
Zasel may, from time to time, give notice to you by electronic mail, conventional mail to the address contained in your membership registration information or online via the Zasel website. Please contact Zasel if you wish to stop receiving communication by clicking here.
Termination of Use
Zasel may restrict your access to the Website, refuse to correspond with you, and/or remove your details from the relevant database without prejudice to any other accrued rights, without prior notice to you where:
- there is a regulatory or statutory change limiting the ability to provide access to the Website;
- there is any event beyond the reasonable control of Zasel preventing Zasel from providing access to the Website (for example, and without limitation, technical difficulties, capacity problems and communications failures);
- Zasel considers in its sole discretion that you are abusing the Website or are otherwise acting in breach of these Terms.
Copyright and Trade Mark Notices
All contents of this website belong to Zasel.